Harris Law is looking for an energetic part-time staff member who is keen to develop their office and administration skills. Join our team with this entry-level position that requires excellent communication, organizational skills, and the ability to multitask. This position is crucial and allows our office to run effectively. It also allows for flexible working hours and the ability to advance.
- Administrative duties include data entry, scanning, faxing, naming documents, converting computer files, and prepping files for closure.
- Errands include, but are not limited to, delivering mail, bank runs, and attending the Courthouse.
- Assisting office staff as required in file management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills (Basic knowledge in outlook, Microsoft suite, toggling, converting to .pdf, scanning, renaming documents, saving).
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and change tasks easily.
- Organizational skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding client files.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Friendly and positive with a team player attitude.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Wage: $15.50 – $17.50/hour.
- Parking is paid as a taxable benefit.
- The schedule is flexible (anytime that works for your schedule!).
- Hybrid position: remote work and on-site (after training and probation, and as available).
- Minimum 20 hours a week, maximum 29 (as needed).
- Valid Driver’s Licence and Vehicle not required, but an asset.
- Primafact experience is an asset.
- Education: Highschool Diploma
Location: 50 Queen Street N., Suite 110, Kitchener, ON N2H 6P4
Please submit your resume and references by email to Janine Schellenberger at email@example.com by September 16, 2022. We thank all interested applicants for this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.