Out-of-Province Car Accidents

Canada is a wonderful country to travel in, but if you are injured in an accident far from home, your case could be subject to multi-jurisdictional legal requirements. Whether you’re from out of province and you are injured in Ontario or you’ve travelled outside Ontario and have experienced an injury, we have the expertise and contacts to support you, your claim and your concerns.
Our lawyers at Harris Law have years of experience in multi-jurisdictional personal injury cases. 

Schedule a Free Consultation Today

    No matter how serious your injuries, or where they happened, we will work to get you the compensation to which you are entitled.

    We represent people from other provinces who are injured in Ontario, as well as Ontario residents who are injured elsewhere in Canada.

    There are also different legal requirements in the following cases:

    • You are injured in a motor vehicle accident by a motorist with no – or inadequate – liability insurance.

    • You are from Ontario, injured in a motor vehicle accident elsewhere, and decide to collect no-fault accident benefits in Ontario because these benefits are superior.

    The complexities in these cases require lawyers with experience and dedication. If you have been injured in another province, or are from another province and were injured in Ontario, contact Harris Law immediately for more information, or to meet with a lawyer to discuss your claim.