Cross-Border Injuries & Accidents

Travelling out of the country can be an exciting adventure for your family, but if an injury occurs , getting compensation can be difficult and time-consuming.

Schedule a Free Consultation Today

    We have tremendous experience in cross-border claims.

    Whether you are an Ontarian injured outside of Ontario, or someone travelling to Ontario from another province, the United States or anywhere in the world, we have enviable experience in navigating the complexities of cross-border claims.  There are numerous situations where you may be able to claim, or even HAVE to claim, in both jurisdictions.

    The personal injury lawyers at Harris Law will use all our skills and expertise, and coordinate your case with our colleagues outside of Ontario, whether elsewhere in Canada, or beyond, to ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to inside and outside of Ontario.

    Americans, other foreign citizens, or Canadians from other Provinces Injured in Ontario

    If non-Ontarians are injured inside Ontario, they are required to use a practicing lawyer from Ontario. The professionals at Harris Law will serve as co-counsel with our out-of-province counterparts and will offer our out-of-province clients the same dedication and expertise as our local clients.

    Our office in Kitchener-Waterloo has worked on claims in or for residents of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Michigan, Nevada, Louisiana, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, and Cuba, to name a few.  We have considerable experience in our fellow provinces and neighboring states. Contact Harris Law immediately for more information, or to meet with a lawyer to discuss your claim.