Our boutique law firm in downtown Kitchener, practicing exclusively in personal injury, is looking for a full-time Senior Legal Assistant to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Draft correspondence and legal documents as directed by supervising lawyer, demonstrating excellence in writing ability and proof reading;
- Communicate regularly with clients and other representatives in a professional manner by phone, in writing or in person; act as liaison between clients and lawyer;
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Responsible for clerical, administrative and general office duties;
- Organize and expedite flow of work;
- Responsible for follow up with lawyer concerning work activities;
- Maintain calendars and scheduling.
Applicant should be extremely organized and detail oriented as well as proactive regarding upcoming deadlines and schedules. Preference will be given to those applicants who have completed a Law Clerk course and/or equivalent work experience.
Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Please submit resume and references by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested applicants for this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.