Our boutique law firm in downtown Kitchener practicing exclusively in personal injury seeks a full-time receptionist to cover a maternity leave. This role is primarily an administrative role that includes a variety of diverse tasks; reception duties will be included as a secondary function of the role.
Contract Date: February 13, 2017 to February 16, 2018, with a possibility of an extension.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Log, receive and prepare incoming/outgoing mail and faxes;
- Answer a telephone with multiple lines, and refer to appropriate staff matters;
- Complete potential client intake paperwork;
- Greet and welcome clients and other visitors;
- Act as a legal assistant when required; and,
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate has:
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, email and in-person;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent multitasking skills;
- Experience with PC Law as an asset; and,
- Experience as a receptionist as an asset.
Please submit a resume and references via email to Janine Zylstra (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Katey Oberholzer (email@example.com). We thank all interested applicants for this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.